All-On-4 Implant Supported Dentures in Vista and San Marcos, CA
All-on-4 denture implants are an ideal solution for San Marcos and Vista dental patients who have an insufficient amount of bone. Besides using just four implants, All-on-4 denture implants maximize existing bone and do not typically require bone grafting, making them a good fit for patients with less bone density.
Dr. Obradovic offers All-on-4 denture implants and a variety of other treatments at Adriatic Dental, a full-service Vista and San Marcos dental practice.
Before the treatment begins, Dr. Valentina Obradovic numbs the area to prevent patients from feeling any discomfort or pain during the procedure. She then places four denture implants in areas where the bone is most voluminous. Once the implants are placed, Dr. Obradovic creates a framework for a temporary set of teeth using a new or existing denture.
Full integration between the bone and implant usually takes three to four months. At this juncture, Dr. Obradovic will replace the temporary teeth with a new, custom-made, permanent set that is anchored into place.
Advantages of All-on-4 Denture Implants
• Tested. All-on-4 denture implants have been used for over a decade.
• High success rate. At the four year follow-up, All-on-4 has a 98.5 percent success rate.
• Affordable. All-on-4 denture implants are less costly than single implant procedures.
• Easy maintenance. All-on-4 denture implants do not have removable appliances, making for easy care and maintenance.
• Balance. All-on-4 denture implants balance and stabilize bone level.
• Greater confidence. A beautiful smile can make you feel more confident and boost your self-esteem.
• Quality of life. With All-on-4 denture implants, you can enjoy all of your favorite foods once again.