Invisalign Vista, CA
Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry treatment that enables patients to straighten their teeth and attain a more beautiful smile without the conspicuous metal brackets and bars of traditional braces.
Invisalign gradually shifts teeth into place using clear, custom-made aligner trays that need replaced on a biweekly basis until the Invisalign cosmetic dentistry treatment is complete.
The Invisalign Cosmetic Dentistry Process
After determining that you are a good candidate for Invisalign cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Valentina Obradovic takes x-rays and makes impressions of your teeth to create a 3-D digital image and formulate an individualized plan for your teeth straightening treatment. Using the impressions and x-rays, Dr. Obradovic makes customized aligner trays that are worn night and day during the treatment. The trays are only to be taken out while you are eating or cleaning your teeth.
Your aligner trays will be replaced approximately every two weeks, advancing you to the next level of treatment. In most cases, the Invisalign treatment will achieve the desired straightening results within a year. During that period, you will meet with Dr. Obradovic every six to eight weeks so that she can monitor your progress.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Vista: Invisalign Advantages
Invisalign offers many benefits, including:
• Eat without restriction. Removable trays that allow you to eat and enjoy your favorite foods without the restrictions of traditional braces.
• Subtle straightening. Invisalign trays are so discreet that most people won’t even notice them.
• Easy maintenance. The trays are easy to remove and clean, so you can maintain good oral hygiene.
• Comfort. Unlike traditional orthodontia, the Invisalign aligner trays are very comfortable and cause little to no irritation.
• Confidence. Invisalign cosmetic dentistry in Vista allows you to obtain a beautiful smile without wearing embarrassing metal braces.
To learn more about Invisalign and cosmetic dentistry in Vista, contact Dr. Obradovic today!